Thursday, March 27, 2008

Dillon's Welcome Party


So many of our friends and family came to see Dillon and celebrate his birth (2 months late of course). We had a barbecue, Grandma Peggy worked so hard to help us get everything ready for it. It was a great evening and we loved getting to show off our sweet little boy. He slept the majority of the time but Kayda spent almost the entire time outside with the big kids. In the picture are MOST of the kids that came. All except for one in this group are cousins, there were a few other kids that came but they had come and gone by the time we took the picture. Good thing the weather cooperated or it could've been interesting having them all in the house!

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Sorry I missed it. I dont know if I got the flu from Peyton or what, but I had it for a week. Then Kimber got it on monday and still has it, Bridger started last night with it. Its spring break as of today so Kyler and Kevin will probably get it next.