
Been a while since I've put up more pictures. But don't worry they're still beautiful and sweet. Kayda still adores her little brother. The other day she sat in his car seat and then motioned for me to put him in her lap so I did. I picked him back up again after a few seconds and then she wanted me to do it again. Brian and I got a kick out of it and Dillon enjoyed it.
She also decided to help me with Dillon. I put him in the swing and she turned it on for me. Then she proceeded to turn on the music and change the speed several times but Dillon enjoyed watching her so it was fine.

Her fine motor skills amaze me. She pushes buttons, does puzzles and even plugs in Daddy's headphones for him. She is such a great little helper.

While she continues to surprise us little Dillon is starting to get people's attention. He's quite the smiler and talker. He'll grin at you and talk to you for as long as you'll pay attention. He LOVES to chew on his little hands. He gets pretty mad when he wants them and wiggles too much to keep them in his mouth. He's also figuring out how to hold onto things; his favorite things are towels or bibs. He really likes to swing the fabric around.
Today was an absolutely BEAUTIFUL day. It was a little on the hot side but we enjoyed it none the less. We spent half of the day outside in the sunshine. Dillon in his diaper, trying to keep him covered in sunscreen and in the shade as much as possible. Here he is sleeping on the couch his little rolls are my favorite!

Kayda spent the day in her swim suit running between the pool, the sandbox, the swing set and the ladder Daddy was trying to use to do yard work. She wore herself out enough that the couple of pictures I managed to take while Dillon was sleeping were all either of her yawning or rubbing her eyes.
1 comment:
I still think Dillon looks a lot like you!!
Post a Comment