Friday, January 23, 2009

Two Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed...

I thought this was funny. I was trying to put Dillon down for a nap and Kayda came in. She decided to flip herself into the crib and she started jumping. Well Hank followed her in and Dillon got all excited so I put him in the crib too. Pretty soon they're both jumping in the crib. Hank got a little upset and barked which is a pretty rare occurence but they just thought it was funny!

Anyways, on to the real reason I posted. Here is a short clip of Dillon walking, he kept stopping to play with stuff but he walks everywhere now. He's gotten really good at picking stuff up without holding on to anything and he carries big things around now.

Last but not least...Kayda was playing with her baby and stroller the other day. She decided that she needed to walk the dog too so she had me help her hook her dog's "leash" onto the stroller and entertained herself for quite a while walking around with her baby in the stroller and her dog tagging along. Not Hank of course. That's the way we take our walks now, she walks, Dillon rides and Hank tags along beside us. She LOVES going out on walks and when I had an extra leash she tried to help walk him. Problem now is I can't find that leash anywhere!

We love having Hank, he's a little chew happy and nips but he's learning and he's usually really good with the kids.

2 comments:

Kirsten said...

Cute! I don't know how you do it Meg - two little ones AND a dog!

Amber said...

Our little Megan LOVES watching videos on blogs! She was giggling and pointing and anytime Hank came in she started barking. Dillon looks like a pro at walking.