Behind the couch left to right: Uncle Bob, Steve (Aunt Mary's boyfriend), Brandon, Grandma G and Dillon
On the couch left to right:Aunt Theresa, Great Grandma Bishop, Andrew, Hailee, Parker, Aaron, Kayda, Bobbie, Ethan, Amy, Sophie (1 week old), Maggie and Adam.
We really enjoyed getting to see everyone! We had a great dinner and time FLEW by. Pretty soon it was 8:30 and the kids were getting crabby so we had to pack up real quick and head towards Great Grandma's house for the night. It was once again, an adventure getting them to sleep.
Great Grandma has three tortoises. Now THOSE are cool pets! They've got those magnificent shells to protect them from little kids, they move slow and get this, their bites don't hurt because they don't have teeth! If I lived somewhere hotter I would definitely have tortoises, I actually had them when I was growing up!!! Anyways the kids found them fascinating! Kayda and Dillon both tried to feed them, Dillon was a little more adventurous and decided to eat the lettuce too! Kayda wasn't sure about touching them but Dillon sure was interested.
After the kiddos had breakfast Aunt Mary came by again.
Aunt Mary, Great Grandma, Grandma G, and our little family all went out to lunch after driving by the Buck Owen's Crystal Palace and finding this wonderful sign. Sorry, it was too funny to Daddy and I to leave out! After lunch we had to head out on our 4 hour drive again. Dillon did better, he didn't throw up this time and Kayda slept for most of it.
Here is a picture of our family with Great Grandma Bishop.
On the couch left to right:Aunt Theresa, Great Grandma Bishop, Andrew, Hailee, Parker, Aaron, Kayda, Bobbie, Ethan, Amy, Sophie (1 week old), Maggie and Adam.
We really enjoyed getting to see everyone! We had a great dinner and time FLEW by. Pretty soon it was 8:30 and the kids were getting crabby so we had to pack up real quick and head towards Great Grandma's house for the night. It was once again, an adventure getting them to sleep.
Great Grandma has three tortoises. Now THOSE are cool pets! They've got those magnificent shells to protect them from little kids, they move slow and get this, their bites don't hurt because they don't have teeth! If I lived somewhere hotter I would definitely have tortoises, I actually had them when I was growing up!!! Anyways the kids found them fascinating! Kayda and Dillon both tried to feed them, Dillon was a little more adventurous and decided to eat the lettuce too! Kayda wasn't sure about touching them but Dillon sure was interested.
After the kiddos had breakfast Aunt Mary came by again.
Here is a picture of our family with Great Grandma Bishop.
No comments:
Post a Comment