Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Kayda's First Swim Lessons WITHOUT Mom and Dad!

I managed to get Kayda signed up for swim lessons (WITHOUT Mommy or Daddy in the water) at Lindbergh. I used to work there and I found out Kyoko still worked there. She is a fantastic swim teacher so I was REALLY excited that I was able to get Kayda into one of her classes. Kayda absolutely loved it. 90% of the time she had a huge grin on her face, the other 10% she was underwater! She did SO well, I was concerned that she wouldn't be ready to swim without Daddy or I but she started going underwater without even being asked to!!! Daddy was able to take a short break from work and come down and see her first day of swim lessons.
Her cheeks must have been sore! Look at that SMILE!!!

She's getting a ring from the table!

One of the very few times we managed to get Dillon to just SIT.





Dillon DESPERATELY wanted to go in with big sister but he just isn't old enough yet. This week is too busy but starting next week either Daddy or I will be taking him for some "Dillon swimming time" in the evenings. I felt awful. I don't know how I'm going to do it when Daddy isn't there to help me. I want SO much to just sit and watch Kayda swim!

This picture cracks me up! Kyoko and Kayda were touching the bottom of the pool after Kayda jumped. I love the bubbles!