Thursday, March 4, 2010

Kayda's Dance Class

Kayda's cousin Ella (~6 months older) has been doing a dance class. I wanted to have her take the class with Ella because they're good pals but the class starts at 10:30 and I'm not done with my classes until 10:35 so we couldn't do it. Well last Thursday Aunt Sarah volunteered for Kayda to come to class with Ella as a guest and guess what...she loved it. So we were able to figure out a way for her to go to class with Ella. Every Thursday Grandma G is taking Kayda to Aunt Sarah's and from there she'll go to class. I figure I should be able to grab Dillon and get over there by a little after 11 so I'll be able to poke my head in and watch a little. A great big thanks to Grandma G and Aunt Sarah for making it possible for her to go.

Ella was sick today so Grandma G brought Kayda and bravely tried to occupy a very tired, grumpy two year old (he hasn't been sleeping much the last few nights). Before Grandma G left I was able to snap a few pictures.



Well, Grandma G left before Kayda was done in the hopes it would avoid a tantrum. She has been a Grandma's girl completely since she's been staying the night there whenever Grandpa's gone. She doesn't want to leave when I go to pick them up after work, she's constantly asking to go over there and constantly asking Grandma to sleep there. The plan kind of worked. The last couple minutes of class the mom's can go in and watch so I came in to watch holding Dillon. They're doing the hokey-pokey and Kayda is just sitting there looking sad. I wave her over and she has the silent tears running down her face because she wanted Grandma. She went back over to get her stamps but she was sad that Grandma was gone. Hopefully she'll stay happy the whole time when Ella is with her.

No comments: