Monday, July 5, 2010

Sunshine Here We Come!

This week it's FINALLY supposed to start being sunny and warm (80's). The kids don't really play in the little round plastic wading pool we have so Daddy and I caved and bought a new one. It has two portions one of which is for sitting, one has a little slide. We set it up this afternoon for the kiddos. They LOVE it. It's going to make the backyard much more exciting for them. You can hook a hose up to it and it has two little spray spots to make it a "water slide". Dillon was trying to get a drink and Kayda turned up the water right as I was taking the picture.

Today we took the kids over to the pool to swim. We've got them signed up for swim lessons starting on the 19th. I wanted to prep Kayda a little since it's been a while since she'll be going into the preschool level classes and won't be with me. They both still love the water. It's just a matter of the actual swimming. At least we took care of the hardest part! The kids had a great time with Mommy and Daddy in the water. Hopefully I can arrange someone to be there for their first swim lessons to take pictures.

1 comment:

Gadget said...

lovely children ^_^
they are so cute *_*