Saturday, January 8, 2011

Dillon's THIRD Birthday!

Our sweet little boy turned three today... He seemed to enjoy it, he got a happy meal for lunch (when we go we normally don't get those) so he was pretty excited.  Later that afternoon both sets of grandparents came over for cupcakes (thanks for making those Grandma G) and presents.  Auntie Kina was even able to make it a little later.  He was VERY excited to blow out his candles and he loved opening his presents!  He thought it was just fantastic that he got to be the center of attention!


 Dancing for the new car parking garage!
 I think we're stepping into "I want to be a fireman when I grow up" territory!  Notice his lips, he was making the "water spraying" sound. 
We were going to have cousins over for some play time but they're all sick so we'll reschedule that for another time.  I don't think he noticed so it's okay. 

1 comment:

5 Little Moberlys said...

How cute, Megan! Jackson and Dillon have the same birthday! You're family is soooo sweet! I still can't believe you are grown up, married, and ahve kids of your own!!!