Monday, March 21, 2011

It's a BOY!

Well today was our 20 weeks doctor appointment.  Daddy met me at the doctor for our "anatomy" ultrasound.  We found out that the baby is a BOY!  Once again the baby posed quite nicely for us!  We also found out that I do not have placenta previa (I had this with Dillon and ended up needing a c-section due to it) which means I shouldn't have to have another c-section!  Hurray!

After the doctor appointment we headed to Grandma Peggy's to tell the kids.  The agreement was blue balloons if it was a boy, green balloons if it was a girl (Kayda insisted upon this). 



 Kayda wasn't too excited at first, she had been hoping for a little girl but within a few minutes she was ready to be a big sister for two little brothers.  Dillon was very excited right away because he wanted a little brother! 
Here is a picture of baby's profile.  It is a picture of the ultrasound picture so it's a little blurrier and such but there he is!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Congratulations! He will be another handsome little H boy. Hurray for a healthy baby!