In the last few weeks we've gone kind of play date crazy... Unfortunately I didn't get pictures of all of them but here are a couple.
The girls that live just down the street (Kylie and Tazzmine) like to come over and play with the kiddos. They LOVE to play in the pool. Tazzmine wasn't here this particular day but they were having a great time none the less.
We had a play date at the park with Joshua and Jacob, the kids all had a great time so we planned a trip to the lake. We lucked out because the weather held out just long enough for us to enjoy the lake before the rain came. Kayda played in the water for a bit and then just wanted to snuggle. Dillon swam until he was shivering with Joshua. Once he dried off and warmed up a little the two boys went on to play with the sand.
We also went and played with Madelynn and baby Joshua. We had lunch with them and then they played with Madelynn until Joshua woke up from his nap. Then there was pretty much no way to separate them from the baby! They were fascinated and wanted to hold him and help him play in the exersaucer. It was so fun to watch!
I'm working on setting up some more play dates, I'm trying to get as many in as I can before the new little one comes and it gets harder to get out and about.
No comments:
Post a Comment