Monday, October 10, 2011

Carson's 2 month check up

Today Carson is 9 weeks old, or 2 months and 2 days.  Whichever you prefer.  In that time he has figured out how to support his head pretty well, stand up holding onto someone's hands, "swim", talk and smile!  He has also grown 4 and 7/8 inches and gained 5lb 1oz.  Talk about a healthy baby!

His stats:
Height - 25 1/8 inches (off the charts)
Weight - 14 pounfds (95th percentile)
Head - 16 1/8 inches (60th percentile) 


He got 3 shots and some yucky tasting stuff today and boy was he MAD!  There have been two times in his life that he has been so angry he turned red.  One was today, the other was obviously when he was circumsized.

Other news, I fixed the flash on the camera (with a watch spring pin, I find that funny).  So I can get more pictures!  Yay!

No comments: