Thursday, February 2, 2012

Picture Play Time!

Yesterday Kayda and Dillon were entertaining themselves by rolling balls towards eachother to "crash" them.  They were having a fantastic time and Carson was perfectly content to sit and watch!  He is getting so good at sitting, he made it for about 10 minutes while I collected all the garbage and took it out to the curb.  I checked on him throughout the whole process and he didn't fall over or get upset at all!  He tends to be happy as long as he isn't hungry or tired and he can watch big brother and sister play.
Today I decided to get out the camera again and get more pictures.  I feel like I've missed the last month in all the chaos of moving and finishing everything on the house.  Kayda and Dillon were playing horses and Carson was happy to sit and watch them again, great opportunity right?
 I couldn't seem to catch his full smile.  He has the most adorable dimples!!!  I'll have to keep working on that. 
 Kayda was being little miss serious and wanted to pose, but NOT smile. 



Carson LOVES this snake.  It's a dog toy (that was NEVER used by a dog) and he can't get enough of it.
Everytime Kayda and Dillon wanted a picture "with their horses" they would hold them up so I couldn't see their faces so I finally just took the picture like that.  I found it amusing when I looked at it.
SO cute!  I just can't get enough of my babies.  Course only one of them is still a baby.  They're all growing up way to fast. 
Such big beautiful blue eyes!  We are so screwed when our kids grow up... the teen years are going to be a nightmare.

No comments: