This year has been SO busy and has gone by ridiculously fast. We have absolutely LOVED their preschool and ADORED their teachers. When we went to the Home Depot workshop the kids went knowing we were making their end of year "teacher's gift". They of course built them, with a little assistance, painted them, made "thumb-print" hearts (each kid made one on each planter) and chose flowers to put in them. I found some decorations featuring bumblebees and frogs since that's what their classes are called, Grandma G helped me make up some vinyl wording and viola. I thought they turned out GREAT! The kids and I were SO excited to give them to their teachers.
Last week it was a sort of "spirit week". They had backwards day, crazy hair day, mismatch day and favorite sports team day. Guess which day we gave them to their teachers... I loved that their teachers did each theme with the kids! It makes it SO much more fun!
Dillon and Miss Donna.
Kayda and Miss Brenda.
No comments:
Post a Comment