Thursday, July 5, 2012

Playing outside

We don't have many "sunny beautiful days" (as Kayda calls them) so my newest goal is to try to spend as much time outside as possible when it IS sunny and beautiful.  So I took the kids outside and said "It is a goregous day so we are going to play outside."  As a result I got to take some pictures!!!  Let me just say that I have BEAUTIFUL children.  I adore them, they are wonderful.  That being said Kayda was having a hard time, she really wanted to be inside and she hurt herself a couple of times.  At one point she goes "Mom, can we please go inside now... I'm having a rough day."  Cracked me up because that's what we say when they're being whiney or crying a lot due to injuries or insult.  Man she's gonna be a handful when she's a teenager!




























No comments: