Last Friday Daddy was able to go through the temple for his endowments. He says he had "fun," he thought it was really interesting. I thought that was an interesting word to use to describe it... but it was a good experience for him.
I am just grinning ear to ear right now. Ever since Brian and I got to hang out in Ireland (12 years ago now), he's had a special place in my heart. Tell him I'm so proud of him--I'm proud of both of you. What an amazing year for your family!
2 comments:
I am just grinning ear to ear right now. Ever since Brian and I got to hang out in Ireland (12 years ago now), he's had a special place in my heart. Tell him I'm so proud of him--I'm proud of both of you. What an amazing year for your family!
Post a Comment