Sunday, March 10, 2013

Enjoying the new place

We have REALLY been enjoying the new house.  I haven't been so great about taking pictures but here is are a few snapshots of what we've been doing.
 Cookies!


 This is Kayda with her neighbor friend Alexis!  Alexis comes over to play more days than not!





Kayda decided she wanted to help clean, Carson tagged along. 


 Meanwhile, Dillon was playing cars in the bathroom sink!

 Carson got distracted, but Kayda kept working!  Later the boys ended up in the bath while Kayda and I cleaned their bathroom.


 Dillon was being a monster!  Actually I think this particular photo he was ACTUALLY mad... Carson kept trying to take Dillon's blanket and anybody that knows Dillon KNOWS how he feels about his blanket!  Carson was still entertained though, I don't think he could tell the difference between "Monster Dillon" and "Angry Dillon".

 If Carson is wearing a onesie or zippered jamas, really anything that can collect toys, he will start to do just that.  Collect toys.  Kayda, Dillon and I were quite entertained by him.  See the car?

 In it goes!

Now lets do a little dance and try to get the 5+ cars out of the onesie!  He did this for a good ten minutes!


Our house is slowly starting to feel like home.  It's an odd feeling, it feels like we've lived here forever but it also feels like we barely moved in!  We finally moved the swingset down and Grandma and Papa G gave us some fruit trees that we planted in the backyard.  We bought bulbs and other flowers to add to the front gardens but first I have to finish weeding them!  We love it.  We are slowly turning into hermits.  We don't really want to go anywhere.  If people want to come over that's fine and dandy with us but we don't want to leave home!  

No comments: