Saturday, September 7, 2013

Dillon's First Day of Kindergarten!

Last June Dillon told me he wanted to go to full week kindergarten if he could.  Well, he was picked.  He gets to go everyday and everyday started Friday!  This little guy is so excited!  Kayda started Tuesday and both of them have been asking multiple times a day when Dillon gets to go too!  






 We drove him to school for the first day of kindergarten.  They all meet in the gym and have a morning assembly so we got to help him find his class and watch the morning fun!

 Kayda had hold of the camera and kept requesting pictures!



Home!  He told me it was a great day and that he made two or three friends.  Then he told me that his feet hurt and he was very thirsty!  I guess all that kindergarten fun was a bit much for him!  Friday was even an early release day so he'll normally have two more hours!!!

Dillon is going to need a little time to adjust to being gone all day, he was a little crabby when we got home but I anticipate that he will adapt quickly.  I sure do miss this kiddo, he and Carson play so well together that Carson and I were a little lost.  We'll need to adapt too!

No comments: