We followed our new tradition of having Thanksgiving just our little family this year. It was, once again, fairly relaxing! The kids helped with EVERYTHING. When I say everything I mean that Kayda even helped me stuff and lace the turkey!
Kayda and I were trying to match our hair.... Unfortunately curl leaves my hair in a matter of minutes. Hers still looked beautiful though!
Making whipped cream for the fruit salad!
Check out that turkey! The meat was falling off the bone! The last two years we had issues with under cooking it even though we followed the times so this year I planned for an extra hour... I ended up having to turn down the oven while we made mashed potatoes and such! LOVE THESE KIDS!
We don't get many occasions to use the china so of course it had to come out!
After dinner we had fun with the camera and attempted some pictures. We had varying levels of success.
This picture is just for me. I went to kiss Carson on the cheek and he turned and kissed me right as the camera flashed!
No comments:
Post a Comment