Friday, December 20, 2013

Let it Snow!

Today was the second time we've had snow.  The first time there was barely any, just some on the roads.  Today we woke up and it almost covered the grass.  They cancelled school since there are some hills the buses have to take so the kids had a chance to play in it.  We all went outside and had a snowball fight and made a snowman together.  Daddy was even able to play for a while before leaving for work.  




These two are random but so cute I needed to take note.  
Carson has decided that he enjoys playing with the nativity set.  It's a cheap one that I got a while back so I didn't mind.  There are a few pieces broken now but at least he enjoyed himself!

Carson fell asleep like this watching a movie with Dillon the other day.  He's wearing big brother's socks too!

No comments: