Meet Aladdin. Aladdin is pastured with two dominate Mares, he is the low man on the totem pole. Dillon met him and fell in LOVE. He sat there with Aladdin the entire time Kayda, Carson, Katelyn and I were feeding the other horses and getting them water.
Kayda got to ride with Katelyn to experience a canter! She loved it, though she didn't like being behind the saddle much!
We went and spent an afternoon at a local creek. It doesn't run too fast and isn't too deep so I brought the kids' tubes. They got to experience a float for the first time! Kayda and Dillon did it multiple times. Carson just went for a tiny little float. Unfortunately I had baby Weston with us so I couldn't help them more to get them more comfortable with it. They still had a great time though!
Our recreation department put out a GIANT tarp and sprinklers for the kids last week. We were able to get there before the crowd got too big. It took Carson a little while to warm up to it but the kids all had a great time and saw many of their school friends there.








No comments:
Post a Comment