So I found a few more pictures from Carson's 4th birthday. He got a couple of playdoh toys so I made a triple batch of playdoh so everyone could play together. Surprisingly they didn't play with it as much as i anticipated.
So early in the trip the cousins were playing tag and Carson got pushed off the patio. He of course was freaking out because he fell down onto the stone path. He wouldn't move him arm. Eventually he calmed down and seemed ok. Well he kept periodically crying that his arm hurt along his forearm. Finally after about a week I was super concerned so we left reptile gardens (I'll post about that later) and went to the urgent care. He ended up getting x-rays just to be safe. He was a total champ! They didn't have to retake them because he stayed exactly how he was supposed to. Fortunately there was no break but the doctor said it was probably a strained tendon and to keep some anti-inflammatory meds in him as well as ice it. Of course after seeing the doctor it didn't seem to bug him again. Isn't that how it always works?
The pharmacy in town was called "Carson Drugs" so of course we had to get a picture with his name!


No comments:
Post a Comment