Friday, December 4, 2015

Christmas Prep

We did things very differently for Christmas decorating and I have to say I liked it.  We did the tree one evening, the other indoor decorations another day and then the outside lights on a third day.  It made it a lot more fun. 



 The kids are always so excited to take out their ornaments.  They each have their own collection with their names on them . Some they've made, some they've chosen at the store and others that were given to them.  The love taking them out and looking at them before hanging them on the tree.  It is so fun to watch how they change each year.  Kayda and Dillon are becoming much pickier about where to put each ornament and Carson just wants to put them all on at the nearest, most visible spot.

The day after we did the tree Carson kept telling me he wanted to put more ornaments on the tree while Kayda and Dillon were at school.  I kept telling him there was no more room on the tree!  Finally I just started bringing in the boxes of indoor decorations to appease him!  We took them all out and I put up the things that the kids couldn't help me with.  Then he sat there the rest of the day playing with the village waiting for brother and sister to get home so that he could put them all up.

No comments: