Carson turned 5 this month! Which means he can start kindergarten this year! He is super excited though I'm apprehensive since he'll be one of the youngest kids. What decided it was how much he wanted to be at school all day like brother and sister; he was SO bored without them!
Anyway. We got to have Daddy's side of the family over to celebrate his birthday. The plan was to swim and play outside but the weather didn't really cooperate. They still had LOTS of fun inside!
We did his presents in the morning before Daddy headed to work. Of course, because I told him we'd do that, he woke up really early!
That night we got to have dinner with Grandma Peggy and Grandma and Papa G. I love how excited he is for his birthday! He counted down for DAYS before it came!
No comments:
Post a Comment