Thursday, May 18, 2017

Dillon's zoo field trip

Dillon's third grade class got to go to Point Defiance Zoo and Aquarium for their field trip.  It was nice getting to sit with Dillon.  We had a good time hanging out on the bus!  The kids actually moved a little more slowly from place to place so we could actually read about the animals.  They got to watch some of the trainers work with the animals for their summer theater performance.
Dillon's favorite animals were the penguins, though they were all just laying around.  They were definitely not very active that day.


I'm so glad to be able to stay home with the kids.  There are a lot of times I end up pretty bored but I love being able to work in their classes, go on their field trips and let them stay home when they just aren't feeling their best.

No comments: