Friday, September 1, 2017

Open house

It's that time.  Open house.  I am not ready for them to be back in school.  I like to have them home.  We've made quite the summer this year, besides our camping trips we had baseball, fastpitch, scout camp, a beach trip, trips to the creek, trip to deep lake, activity day and several barbecues and play dates.  Not to mention the hours upon hours in the pool, on the trampoline and in the sand box.  I guess it has to end at some point though.  The fact that I will have them for only half their waking hours during the week breaks my heart a little.  

Anyway, the kids were all REALLY excited to meet their teachers and see their classrooms.  Kayda got the teacher she had been hoping for, Dillon got the teacher last year's teacher recommended for him and Carson got a teacher that is new to the school.  After going to open house they all seem pretty comfortable with going back to school.  Kayda is the only kiddo that has expressed any regret that the summer is ending.  We're hoping for a much better year for Kayda and good years for Dillon and Carson too.  

No comments: