Friday, April 6, 2018

Snoqualmie Falls and the railroad museums

On the last day of spring break Daddy took the day off work, he wanted to go to Snoqualmie Falls so that's what we did.  There is a hike down to a lower viewpoint the kids were excited to do.  At the top we saw signs  "lower viewpoint closed, lower park is still open".  Well, we thought we'd still be able to see something, even just a peek through the trees like many trails.  We were wrong.  We got to the bottom and then went to the river trail, there was absolutely no way to see the falls.  We were all pretty disappointed.  The kids were happy to pose for me though!




The only way to see it were the upper viewing decks.



After the falls we had lunch and then went to the railroad museum.  It was basically just walking around and looking at old trains.  I'm pretty disappointed because I took quite a few pictures but, for whatever reason, they didn't exist on my phone when I got home to do this post.  The kids were having a great time posing.  They ran from the trains, got run over by the trains, balanced on the rails and such.  Like I said, I'm disappointed.  Lesson learned, check pictures before you drive home.

No comments: