Saturday, April 13, 2019

A few random goodies

Typically I stick to the big stuff that's going on but every now and again, as I go through pictures, I find things to share.

 Carson decided that if he stands in front of the screen saver on the tv, it looks like he's there. He had is take this picture of him in the desert.

 The boys have been trying to work with Tido to become friends.  Tido is very much a ladies man so it's a challenge.  Dillon could care less but Carson desperately wants a pet, a dog to be specific.  I'm not willing to do that just yet, if ever.  He wants one so badly that I was able to bribe him to run errands with me by offering to go by a new store that is selling puppies.  He really liked a dog that liked like Toto from wizard of Oz.

 I have all the devices attached to one account, so any pictures people take, on any of the devices, show up in Google photos.  Kayda is obsessed with this bird.  I'm really glad he was found, losing him and Hank would've been much more than she could bear.  Anyway, she takes about 10 pictures of him a day.... Every day. 

 I can not even remember what we were doing but Dillon put in his stitch hat and it occurred to us "it's a mouth" so he pulled it down over his face and had Kayda guiding him around the house.  It was pretty hilarious actually.

We finally caved and played risk with the kids. Carson lost interest really quickly, it's a slow game, but Kayda and Dillon love it.  They've been playing it a lot lately.  They tried Stratego but neither of them really seemed to like it. 

No comments: