Tuesday, September 3, 2019

First Day of School

This year is unique.  I'm going back to work.  I'm working at the middle school teaching 8th grade math and the advanced class.  It took a while for me to decide to go for it, but after covering a maternity leave for 3 months I realized that I missed having my own classes.  Anyway, working meant that, for the first time ever, I was going to miss dropping a kiddo off at school on their first day.  Fortunately for me, Carson was willing to get up and ready early so I could take a picture with him and give him hugs and good vibes for the day.  

 Starting 3rd grade this year!


 Starting 7th grade!

 Starting 6th grade!

 My kids are so stinking cute!
Daddy did a good job documenting the drop off.  I'm still a little heartbroken that I had to miss it.

No comments: