I love being a soccer mom, minus the minivan. It is such a fun sport for me to watch, kind of elegant in a way. I've learned most every rule which is good and bad. Anyway, the point is, I love to watch this game. Fortunately for me, neither of the boys seem like they have any intention of stopping anytime soon.
Carson has settled into the wing position. Coach Austin originally was playing him only in a defensive position. It took some work to convince him to put him in a position that covers the whole field. Coach kept putting him defensive, and then switching him to the offensive positions. That wasn't a transition Carson did well. If he didn't start on offense he would get stuck in a defensive mindset and he wouldn't be as aggressive when put on offense.
Since I'm writing this more than a year later, we really can't remember kids names. I'll fill in how I can. Tucker, PJ, unkown, Carson W, Taylor, Maddox, unknown, Matthew, Ben, Stephen, unknown.... Man that's cracking me up!




No comments:
Post a Comment