Saturday, August 8, 2020

Carson's 9th birthday

Carson turned 9!  Of course he was anxious to open presents so he opened some in the morning.
He wanted a remote control ATV.  Dillon thought it would be funny to have it in the shop on the carjack.  





You'll notice that birthday gifts are always wrapped in Christmas paper.  That's kind of become a tradition because I only get birthday wrapping paper when we need it for a friend... And often we use bags for that.

In the evening Grandma and Papa H came down along with cousins.



Blowing out candles was entertaining because we bought trick candles.  He thought they were pretty great, in case you can't tell from his grin.  He handled them much better than I did when I was young.  I thought the solution was to spit instead.  I'm pretty sure no one ate that cake... Sorry Grandma and Papa G.


The kids broke out the new tracks

 *Unfortunately, I'm so far behind I really don't remember what we did the rest of the day.  Hopefully I can keep up now.



No comments: