Sunday, November 29, 2020

Kayda's 14th birthday and Thanksgiving in Montana

Kayda's 14th birthday landed on black Friday this year.  Dad's family decided to spend Thanksgiving at a big house in Montana.  We celebrated a little early privately and then she celebrated with everyone on her actual birthday.



I thought this picture was hilarious.  Everyone on their phones, not interacting at all.
 
The house had an access road down to the river.  It was amazing being in Montana with the lower humidity. It was below freezing but I felt more comfortable than 40° at our house.

Left-center-right with candy!

Ticket to ride.  

Happy birthday Kayda!


Uncle Pat and Grandpa H brought some 22's and the kids did some shooting.



When there's a river, rocks must be thrown.  The boys had a great time doing that while Kayda and I wandered and played photographer.






Climbing for icicles.





They attempted to have a bonfire. It didn't work but it was a valiant effort.





No comments: