Thursday, April 10, 2008
Spring Break
This break has been great. I'm getting to experience being a full-time stay at home mom, for a limited time of course, and I love it. We have been having a GREAT time! Granted, little to nothing was getting done.
I've discovered that Dillon only really likes the swing for very short periods of time, unless he's asleep in it. He also only likes the bouncy seat for very short periods of time. He isn't quite strong enough to play in the exersaucer without me being close by. Well I finally thought "the high chair reclines, hmmmm" and tada! He loves to sit in the highchair. He sat there and watched me do dishes, put groceries away and cook dinner today. His eyes never leave me, he just wants to be able to see what I am doing. He even sat at the table with Kayda and I while I fed her lunch (that's where we were when I took the picture). Unfortunately, the high chair is still Kayda's preferred seating for food and other mischevious things. She wasn't very happy that he was occupying it so we may be getting him his own highchair. I haven't really decided yet, she might just have to learn to like a booster seat.
Kayda, smart little Kayda, was helping me reorganize the pantry when she got a little sidetracked. She discovered she could open the stovetop container and that she enjoyed the taste of the dried bread crumbs inside. The coat she's wearing, by the way, is actually Dillon's 3 to 6 month coat but it happens to be made of her favorite material and she has officailly added it to the list of things that she is "borrowing" from Dillon. Also on this list are his two blankets (the same extra soft cuddly material) his teddy bear and a few of his toys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I have cleaned out Brigers PJ drawer and given them to Kimber (even though they are blue) and he has a fit that she is "wearing his PJ's" hehe same as your high chair issues. AND HE IS 3.5
Post a Comment