Thursday, June 19, 2008

Wish Us Luck!!!

The end of the world as we know it is approaching quickly. Tomorrow (Friday) is our last day of school so that means that Saturday Kayda loses her pacifier... Wish us luck... It's going to be interesting for a while.

Anyways, on to a more enjoyable topic. I know this is getting redundant but my kids are wonderful! Kayda absolutely adores Dillon and he returns her affection whole heartedly. He was playing propped up on the boppy and she started to rub and play with his feet (we play with him that way a lot) Grandma Peggy would have been jealous.

When he started to get a little crabby we picked him up she decided she should lay there so she went and snuggled in and then she wanted him there with her. We set him down next to her and she just sat there contendedly watching tv and stroking little brother's hair.

I was folding laundry in the tv room, which I don't normally do, and Kayda decided to crawl into the basket of clean clothes. She actually laid there wathing tv for a few minutes, it's cute but it makes it more than a little difficult to do the laundry. Of course, using any excuse possible to get out of doing it, the laundry didn't get done that night.


Dillon and I were playing on the couch, singing songs and standing up, a little of the flying in the air move. He was happy as could be. Unfortunately we weren't able to catch a smile but here's a cute little almost smile that he did. He absolutely loves the itsy bitsy spide. I tickle him when the spider "climbed up the water spout" and he LOVES it, he is extremely ticklish.

And of course, last but not least. On father's day we walked over to see Grandma and Grandpa H from our house because it was BEAUTIFUL outside. I lathered both babies up it sunscreen, stuck sun hats on them and sunglasses. They were quite the pair. Grandma Peggy tried to get pictures too but I don't have those so this is the best one we were able to get before we left for our walk.


Sorry the little snipets are so random... I just go with the pictures I find that I like.

4 comments:

Kelli said...

good luck tomorrow. Stay strong, dont give in. Great pictures, all of them esp the sunglasses and hats. YEAH no school, your home for summer, although now your work really starts. hehe

Shelly Benson said...

Dillon has the most adorable rosy cheeks. I love the hats and sunglasses picture. Cute stuff!

Wendy said...

The kids are too cute. Reminds me of the boys when they were little and got along and wanted to play together.

Kelli said...

SO, pacifier? hows it going?