Dillon is able to walk just holding on to one hand now! It's nothing graceful but he can do it! He's just starting to let go of things and try to take steps without holding on, he's getting pretty good at balancing (as long as he doesn't realize what he's doing).
It's cold enough now that random baths are a FANTASTIC thing. I decided I was going to take a bath and Kayda wanted to join me. She kept saying "bubble" so we made it a bubble bath. She had a great time for all of 5 minutes before she started to want the bubbles FAR away from her. So I had to drain the tub for her and wash her off with the shower. I thought it was hilarious.
Finally, in our little catch up session...Yesterday I felt motivated and decided to rake up the leaves (90% are from our NEIGHBOR's trees). Kayda came out and helped me and I showed her how to jump in the wet, nasty leaf pile. She thought it was fun for a little while and then she decided she didn't like it. That's one of the disadvantages of living in western WA in the fall, nothing is EVER dry it seems. But I jumped in plenty of wet leaf piles growing up. Hopefully she'll be able to get over it!
No comments:
Post a Comment