Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween 2008!

We had a crazy day today! The babies came to my last class (the class I have for 2 hours), then we went back to my work after Dillon's nap and saw the adults, then we went to Grandma Peggy's work, then Daddy/Grandpa Mike/Uncle Pat's work, then home for a nap.... Grandma and Grandpa G came over, then our little family of four went to Michelle's, then back home to go around our loop and then back out to visit Baba. All in all we did WAY too much. The babies are EXHAUSTED! Here's the pictures that I managed to snap in the chaos!






























































3 comments:

Amber said...

I love the coordinated costumes! That is so much fun. What a crazy day it sounds like you had, but hey- what are families for?

Megan said...

I HAVE to coordinate them since sooner than I'd like they won't let me :)

Shelly Benson said...

I don't think I've ever seen a cuter devil, and what a sweet little angel!