Today he decided that the kitchen chairs were the perfect thing to stand with and he was just hanging out under the table. Of course big sis decided that she should be under there too! After a couple of minutes Kayda decided that her chair belonged under the kitchen table, she kind of took up all the space and left Dillon feeling a little crowded and crabby.
She has such a strong personality! She has become VERY attached to her baby doll. A few days ago we went by Kentridge to visit and she showed everyone how baby can wave and "crawl" (She pretty much puts it on its stomach and pushes it). Today I finally got a picture of it!
1 comment:
Hey, we have that same Zebra! My brother gave it to Mack as a hand-me-down and he plays with it at least once a day. I love the picture of Kayda ruling the under-the-table space in her chair, and I like the new photo at the top of the blog... it's funny how different they look from each other. Cute, cute kids.
Post a Comment