This seems to be the only way we can get Kayda to have milk... she'll eat milk products but she won't drink plain old milk, we've even tried chocolate milk. Course she doesn't like juice either. The only beverage she seems to like is water and the little sips of pops she can get from the bottom of daddy's empty cans. She really only takes about two sips of anything that's not water. I'm hoping that when Dillon switches to whole milk she'll decide it's interesting again. She used to like it... until we took away the bottles...
Dillon has decided that this is an exciting activity. He'll stand next the exersaucer and rock it for quite a while. He also crawled across the room several times today. there were a few times he was chasing after Kayda and one time that he wandered into the laundry room to explore on his own. I'll be spending this weekend sifting through all the things Kayda has dragged out to get anything he shouldn't put in his mouth out of his reach. It's so much fun to watch!!!
I got one of him crawling while these were loading! Check it out!!!
2 comments:
Way to go Dillon! Kayda eats with a spoon so well! We've still got to work on that with Mason.
Dillon looks like a pro already at the crawling. And I loved Kayda's little cheesy smile when she looked at the camera between bites. So cute.
Post a Comment