Monday, February 9, 2009
Meant to be Siblings
They say that you choose your family before you come to earth and receive a body. Watching my two little ones I believe every word of it. I like to think that we ended up having Dillon earlier than planned because he couldn't bear to be without Kayda any longer. They are so wonderful together and Brian and I live our lives entirely for them.
These are just the most recent pictures of them sitting together I have many others. They are constantly playing together, sitting together, sometimes snuggling. Kayda will give him hugs and kisses, Dillon will follow her everywhere. They are so much fun to watch as their relationship continues to develop. What can I say? We love our babies and fortunately they love eachother.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
awww that is so sweet. I hope our kids will be that close. Although if this economy doesn't shape up, we may not get to see that for ourselves for a long time :)
Yep they're adorable!
How fun and sweet. They are a couple of cute kids, and hopefully they'll always have a close relationship.
Post a Comment