Thursday, February 19, 2009
Part of the Family
We got Hank about a month and a half ago. We've really enjoyed him. He is very much a snuggler. We usually enjoy this but it can be very difficult when I have two small children in my lap and he decides he wants to be there too! He likes to be where we are no matter what other options are available. For instance just this last weekend Daddy left the gate open (he had been working on the indoor framing of our windows and forgot to shut it when he finished). I didn't realize that so I let Hank out. 10-15 minutes later it occured to me that the gate might be open so we looked and sure enough it was. So Daddy raced to the front door and Hank was just hanging out in our front yard and came right back in the house when we called. Here are a couple of pictures of him with the kids. He is REALLY good with them and they love him. I was a little late with the pictures. Kayda had actually been laying ON Hank watching TV, they were both perfectly content. With Dillon, Hank had been curled up in the chair with him, again perfectly content. But naturally as soon as mommy gets the camera everyone has to move!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment