Monday, July 26, 2010
Back to Swimming Lessons!
The kids started swimming lessons again last week. They go Monday-Friday mornings for two weeks. Then we're taking two weeks off, then we'll start again. Kayda is in a preschool 1 level class. She's doing some things better in class, some things better when she swims with me. She is starting to get more comfortable on her back and she's starting to figure out floating. She loves jumping, though the teacher doesn't push her quite as hard as I do (I make her find her own way back to the top of the water). Dillon is usually swimming with me at the same time so I don't really get to watch Kayda. On Friday Grandma H came to swim with Dillon so that I could take pictures. Dillon has turned into a crazy water guy. He LOVES to go underwater, most of the time I have to use that as a reward to get him to do something else. Today in swim lessons he was jumping then swimming out to me, I was about 8, maybe 9 feet away. He was doing GREAT he even took a breath and continued swimming!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hello my friend! warm greeting ^^!
your blog looks nice 0_0
by the way,
if you need to find free fonts, you can go to our website.
best regards;
Post a Comment