Friday, May 27, 2011

Dillon's first dentist appointment!

Today was Dillon's first dentist appointment.  He got to lay snuggled up with me while Kayda and I got our teeth cleaned, he watched very attentively and spent almost the entire time asking about the different tools and things, maybe we have a future dentist in our midst.  They gave him a ride in the chair, he got to wear the shirt protector/bib thing and sunglasses (which he thought were pretty cool).  They counted his teeth, checked his bite (they said he's got a pretty deep overbite so he'll probably have braces later on), he even allowed them to polish his teeth and rub the fluoride on.  He had a great time with the suction thing (they call it Mr. Thirsty) I think that was his favorite part... well that and choosing prizes at the end!  He did an awesome job and did exactly what they asked him to do, I may be biased but my kids are FANTASTIC!

No comments: