Saturday, November 26, 2011

I can't help but to compare what Carson does to what Kayda and Dillon did as babies.  Kayda was already rolling over and wanted to be in the middle of everything.  Dillon was about as laid back as you could get, he was perfectly content to just lay down and look around.  Carson is quick to smile and always wants to be holding something.  He's constantly after a blanket, a shirt, a toy or..... his FEET!  Kayda and Dillon could've cared less about their feet but Carson finds them fascinating!!!
Look at how flexible he is!  Yes I understand he looks a little scared in this picture but you've gotta see those legs!
 Now he's having fun!
He doesn't like it unless he can get to his bare feet so I have to unbutton his sleepers and pull his legs out for him!  He was perfectly happy on the floor, with his feet in his hands, watching Kayda and Dillon play.

On another note, I found more of Kayda and Dillon's preschool art and I needed to get it out of the way for Thanksgiving and Kayda's coming birthday festivities.  So here's Kayda's:
 and here's Dillon's:
Every center day there are three spots for parent's to sign up. The day before there was still a spot open so I called Aunt Sarah and she took Carson so I could go down and help.  Another parent (Kayda's "best friend's" mom had the same idea so we had an extra parent).  It turned out good because the station I was at ended up being so hard for the kids to get done in their eight minutes.   I got to work with Dillon more because there were only four kids in his group and we had three adults working that station. It was a turkey on one side and and Indian on the other. (It's on the right in Dillon's picture).  Natalie (the other mom, Kenzie's mom) and I were talking about how we were NOT going to wait to sign up for the December center day because we wanted to do the Christmas one only to find out they aren't having one!  I'm kind of disappointed about that.  At least I have the Christmas program to look forward to.

No comments: