Monday, November 14, 2011

Preschool Art

It's time to clear out the collection again.  The kids seem to really enjoy their new preschool and I am very impressed with it as well.  They actually don't come home with nearly as much art as Kayda had last year, instead they have an abundance of practice worksheets and stuff from them working on their writing, shapes, numbers etc.  I don't take pictures of those because well, they're worksheets.  Here are some of their art projects, most of them actually. 

Here is Dillon's art.
Here is Kayda's art

I got to go in to their preschool on October 27th for what they call a "center" day.  Basically three parents volunteer and we get to go in and run a station.  I got to run a station where they painted paper bags to look like pumpkins, which they later added faces to.  I'm keeping the pumpkins to add to our halloween decorations.  The kids did a great job.  I'm hoping I can go in to "center" day just to watch and take pictures this month.  I only got to be with my kiddos for a few minutes before they were moving on to another station.  It was a lot of fun to be there with them.

They are actually starting to get ready for their Christmas program!  Kayda has been coming home singing about Mary having a baby named Jesus.  It is SUPER cute.  I can't wait to see it!

No comments: