Monday, December 12, 2011

Santa Claus is Coming to Town!

Last weekend we decorated for Christmas.  We ended up taking out pretty much all the decorations, which I didn't think we'd have the space to do.  Between that and FINALLY putting up our pictures our house feels completely different.  Sad that it took us 6 years to put up our family pictures.  Anyways, Kayda and Dillon had a great time putting up the ornaments!  Especially the ones I've made for them because they are THEIR ornaments with their names on them and everything. 

Today I finally got motivated to attempt a few pictures with all three kids.  It worked out nice that the baby santa hat fit Carson and Kayda and Dillon could wear Daddy and I's hats!
Dillon is having a rough day today, very emotional.  Check out that face!  Don't miss his little tear drop!
Carson was reaching for Hank, so I go to take a picture... this is what I got instead.  Not sure how I feel about that.  Kinda gross but weirdly cute at the same time.  No Hank's tongue never actually went in Carson's mouth, he's just licking Carson's drool covered chin.
Other, completely irrelevant information:

Check out this guy!  SUCH a handsome boy!  Can you believe he's 4 months.  Carson and Kayda both had doctor appointments last Friday.  Carson's 4 month check up and Kayda's 5 year.  According to the doctor Carson is the size of the average 6.5 month old!  Holy cow!!!  He cried for about a minute after getting his shots and then was right back to his smiley self.  Kayda got a finger poke to check her cholesterol and a few other things (standard procedure), she did fairly well.  It took her a little longer to calm down but she's bigger so that's to be expected. 

Carson's stats:
Height - 26.5 inches (95%)
Weight - 17lbs 2 oz (90%)
Head - 17 inches (75%)

Kayda's stats:
Height - 42.625 inches (50%)
Weight - 41.2 lbs (60%)
Sight 20/30 (normal for this age)


No comments: