Saturday, November 3, 2012

Halloween

Halloween was a great day.  No other way to put it.  We started by getting Dillon in his costume and packing Kayda's costume up.  Then I went in to Dillon's class to help with the center day.  I got to help them stamp treat bags and glitter pumpkins.  After that Dillon and I headed back home and spent some quality time together while Carson napped.  Then I was off to Kayda's class to help with their Halloween party.  There were a LOT of parents there and not enough jobs to go around but it was still fun!  My favorite part of both parties was how excited the kids were for me to be there!  It makes me feel like the world's best mom! After that we waited for Daddy to get home then headed off to visit Grandma and Papa H.  That was the first door they got to trick or treat at!



 "Hi Brett" Carson said shyly...




 Then off to Baba's.  We kept all our visits short so we could get back in time to trick or treat around our loop.


 We were the first trick or treaters at Grandma and Papa G's house!

We made it all the way around the loop which took about an hour and a half.  Carson was super interested.  Kayda and Dillon would get up to the door and take turns ringing the doorbell, each time Carson would wiggle his way right in front of them, ready to snatch another candy bar.  He is definitely NOT shy.  He even tried to run into people's houses on a couple of occasions.  It was a great, exhausting Halloween.  I can not wait until Halloween is on a Friday and we can sleep in the next day!

No comments: