For Veteran's day we decided to go to the Museum of Flight. The kids have never been there and Daddy and I haven't been there for a LONG time. The day didn't start off great, Daddy woke up with a migraine, then when we got there we tried pumping up the tires on the stroller but the pump broke and one of the tires ended up flatter than when it started. But we were determined. The kids were really excited. Carson had been all set and ready to go in the stroller (he loves that thing) but we also happy to walk.
There were several planes we could go up and walk through.
Dillon saw this engine of a 747 and said "Wow that's huge!" Then he walked up to it to see it better.
When I called him to join us he comes running yelling "That engine is so huge!!!"
This is one of the reasons I love to go do these things with the kids. I love that "WOW" face when they find something they think is amazing!
Like Father like son. Check out that facial expression!
Kayda said this was her favorite part of the whole thing! Kayda and Dillon have both been much more interested in Carson lately. I guess he's finally getting old enough that he's fun to play with!
And to finish off a fun trip, the car was dead when we got done! Fortunately some of the people who work there were willing to come out and give us a jump. While we waited the kids finished their lunches.
No comments:
Post a Comment