Saturday, December 15, 2012

Mommy made it

Well, we've been back in church since April and I finally got to the temple.  We went Friday morning, just me, Grandma and Grandpa G.  There were a lot of wonderful people who wanted to go with me but I knew I needed to go on my own.  I was able to take time to sit, read, ponder, and pray without the pressure of having extra people around. It was a wonderful experience, exactly what I needed, I went in there with a LOT of big stuff on my mind and Heavenly Father answered each of them very directly.  Grandma and Grandpa G had a special role in the temple, it was neat to watch, they said it was the first time they had the opportunity, not that I can go into much detail.  I'm so glad I went, Heavenly Father is paying attention to every little bitty piece of my life, I feel very loved.  

 Before the session started.  We got there about 7:15, 15 minutes early but I was glad to be early as opposed to having to worry about being late.

 Papa G and I.  

Grandma G and I.

Thanks everybody for all the support and patience.  Love you all. 

2 comments:

Amber said...

Megan, that is awesome. I'm so happy for you and glad you had a good experience. Go back as often as you can (hard to do with 3 kids, but so so worth it).

Sarah said...

I try and go twice a month you are always welcome to go with Laura and I;)