Also yesterday was the ward Christmas party. There was good food, a good program (provided by the primary) and the kids had a BLAST wandering around the gym... especially Carson. He was running around like crazy! We're sad that we'll have to leave this ward but we know good things around in store.
Here they are! Kayda is in the red dress on the far right, Dillon is on the far left sitting in the front.
Carson wanted to be held and played with... mostly by Daddy. I had to WORK to keep him happy and with me. He wanted DADDY.
The bishop sang with another three brethren from our ward. I don't know all the names and if I did it would be their last names so I won't share!
After the program Santa paid a visit! Dillon rushed up there as soon as it was our turn.
Kayda was a little more timid. Eventually she went and sat on his lap though. Carson's picture will have to wait. They had a volunteer photographer there last night so I can download the picture later. He was crying so we didn't get our own.
No comments:
Post a Comment