Yesterday we decided to celebrate ALL three kids' next birthdays together. Winter kid parties are kind of lame so we did their party on a sunny beautiful summer day instead. We'll still celebrate their birthdays on their actual birthdays and maybe they'll have a friend over to spend the night or something but this was FUN! We had a blast from 2-10:30 yesterday (different people at different times of course)!
Our neighbor Stefanie brought a puzzle picture. Each kid paints a piece and then you let it dry and put it in the frame. It's GREAT and the kids loved it! It is now hanging in the playroom!
Here it is, drying. It's not in the frame yet in this picture. We had all but 6 kids paint a piece, 2 were under a year old, one was too preoccupied and three were too old and cool to do it!
Aileena and Jarrett
Brileigh from down the street
Brett
Mirian and her boys Lucas, Diego and Max
Chase
Ryan
Ethan was being shy
Peyton
Mackenzie
Ruby
Jessica and Olivia
Uncle Scott, Nathan, Aileena, Jarrett (the three kids that were too cool ;P), Aunt Anna, Ella and of course Kayda.
Uncle Scott looking normal!
Me and Mirian
Daddy and I
Stefanie and I
Mikey
Ruby, Jess and I
Dog pile on Nathan!
Jarrett was joking he was going to jump on Nathan too... it kind of looks like he's thinking about peeing on him.
We tried to light candles but the wind wouldn't cooperate so they had to pretend they were blowing out candles!
Dallon, Trevor, Braden and Landon
Laurel and I
Evening campfire with Auntie Kina!
Auntie Kina and I!
It was a fantastic day! So glad people could make it! The kids had a blast in the pools and on the trampoline.... and in the sandbox and on the swings... kid-topia as Jess called it. We've got a lot of pretty awesome people in our lives. Grandma and Papa H and Aunt Sarah and Uncle Pat also came by but had to take off to go to a wedding! There were people we missed and people I wish lived close enough to invite (Aunt Kirsten especially).
Side note - I know there is a crazy number of pictures of me in here... I am officially down over 100 pounds since having surgery back in November and I feel fantastic. I gotta make up for the many years I would hide from the camera. So be prepared for a bit too much of me.... I'm sure it'll wear out eventually!
No comments:
Post a Comment