Monday, April 6, 2015

Northwest Trek

Again... phone pictures.  Today was the first day of spring break.  I decided to take the kids to NW trek.  They haven't been there since before Carson was born.  Dillon was still drinking bottles and we had to improvise with Kayda's sippy cup because I forgot to bring one.  Anyway.  It turned out to be a nice, if cold, day.  We just bundled up and packed lunch and umbrellas!


 The kids had a great time on the tram... for a while.  By 45 minutes in they were ready to be done.  We saw more animals than I remember ever seeing before though.  Bison, black tailed deer, big horn sheep, elk, moose, mountain goats, swans, geese, several types of ducks... The only thing we didn't see out there were the Caribou.


 Literally every animal in the exhibits were visible!  Some were sleeping but we got to see every animal!



No comments: